Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wet n Wild Makeup


I know some of you are thinking, Wet n Wild?? Are you serious Tee?!?! I happened to see an article on www.totalbeuty.com that had a list of the best and worst Wet n Wild products. I am not a fan of WW products, but I viewed the list anyway. Since the products are BOGO Free this week at Walgreens (psst...GO), I tried the Silk Finish blush, the Mega Eyes eyeshadow trios, and the Glass Gloss Lip Gel. I actually like all of these products. The blush is beautiful, the lip gloss is smooth, and the eye shadow didn't crease. I only used the eyeshadow once. I was in a hurry and didn't have time to use my UDPP. The shadow lasted all day. I can't wait to try it with my UDPP. Wet n Wild....who would have though!

*I like the blush the best. Anyone who knows my love for makeup knows I am a blush junkie. This blush is very pigmented and a little goes a long way. I have Pearlescent Pink (I haven't tried this one yet), Heather Silk (Haven't tried this color either), Berry Shimmer (pretty and only takes a very little!), Mellow Wine (a beautiful beautiful shade.)
To read the Total Beauty Article click here.

Don't forget the BOGO free sale this week at Walgreens!! Every product listed above was only $2.99. What better way to try the product!

0 comments:

Search

Counter


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Home Design. Powered by Blogger