Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Flirt Pressed Powder


During a recent trip to Kohl's, I stopped at the cosmetic counter. I saw this pressed powder called Love & Matteness Oil-Free Pressed Powder. Well, being the oily skin type, I had to try it out. I tried it in the store and was really impressed. I decided to grab one and checkout. I reached down to pick up my color and Oh My Goodness, it wasn't there!! So I started this vicious cycle for about 2 or 3 weeks looking for this product. Called both Kohl's stores in my area and looked online. No success. So, I was at the point where I was calling the store every other day to look for this stuff. Yesterday, I went in and decided to look again even though I called about 3 hours prior and was told, "No, we do not have it in." I take a look and my heart sinks.....Still, No pressed powder in my color. I was moved to check behind the other colors and I be darned if I didn't find 3 in my color!!!

Anyway, I wore it last night and today. So far, I am loving it. My color is 09 Bodacious Beige. The coverage and color is very good. Look for it the next time you are Kohl's (or visit their website) and give it a try.

0 comments:

Search

Counter


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Home Design. Powered by Blogger