Monday, April 20, 2009

LUSH Products - Bubble Bar 'Ma Bar Bubble Bar'


Lush is truly one of my weaknesses. I could go on and on and on about my favorite products. But I tried their lip balms on my last trip and they are really nice. They are very smooth on the lips and the taste is not overpowering. The soap are so darn lovely. I love so many of the soaps. I just revisited Honey I Shrunk The Kids and this soap feels heavenly on the skin. But I digress, I come to discuss another lush Product.

The Bubble Bars are so darn lovely. I have Ma Bar Bubble Bar and it smells lovely! It doesn't smell like Chocolate or Toffee to me. Just a really lovely smell and the bubbles are very nice. The sales rep said the bar can be broken up and used for at least three uses.

1 comments:

mstar said...

I love Lush bubble bars...I can't remember the last time I took a bath without one. My favorites are Pleasure Dough and Hollywood. :)

Search

Counter


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Home Design. Powered by Blogger