Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bronzer: Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer


I posted about a bronzer and had every intention on getting the Lorac Bronzer from Sephora but hadn't made time to visit the mall. Today I went to Macy's and decided to stop by Clinique since they are having 'with gift' going on right now. I was walking around the counter thinking, "Whatever could I possibly need from Clinique?" Honestly, NOTHING!!! The bronzer popped in my head and the saleslady, who looked just like Reese Witherspoon's big sister, said Clinique had some really nice bronzers.

Well, I tried two and feel in love with the second and didn't look at the other colors. I went outside to see the color in natural sunlight and it was beautiful. I am in love!!! I will enjoy wearing this bronzer this summer. **The color I purchased is Sunkissed.

0 comments:

Search

Counter


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Home Design. Powered by Blogger