Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sonia Kashuk : Blending Sponge

Have you seen the Blending Beauty Sponge at Sephora? It's a neat little that has been getting rave reviews all over the net. The Sponge is around $20.00 at Sephora. Check it out on Sephora.com.

Sonia Kashuk has a similar sponge that is GREAT!! I love this thing. I use mine damp and my makeup is flawless. My foundation application was seamless and smooth. I wont go so far as to say I will stop using my brushes, but this sponge is pretty darn amazing. It is $9.99 in the store and $8.99 online. (Target)

*You can also wash the sponge with Dr. Bonners liquid soap! Truly Amazing. Check out Sonia Kashuk products in any Target.

Tools : Sonia Kashuk : Design for All : Shopping Directory : Target

1 comments:

Lavendar said...

Hey...I just snapped up the last Sonia Kashuk sponge today. Now if I could just figure out how to use it properly. LOL

Search

Counter


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Home Design. Powered by Blogger