Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cucumbers and Lemon Flavored Water




Water is essential to our bodies and something we all must drink at least 8 glasses of daily right? Right. (Well technically, water intake depends on one's body weight...etc.) But for the sake of the 'norm', lets go with the recommended eight glasses a day.

Now, here is a tip you must try. I stumbled across an article telling how a few celebs (Beyonce and Oprah) would not drink their water unless it had cucumbers and lemons in it. Well, I gave it a try one day and it was really delicious! The taste is very...........refreshing. I like it better with cucumbers only. Either way, the whole water drinking experience is ten times better! Give it a try and let me know what you think.

*Some people leave the peel on the lemon. This left a horrible after-taste in my water. I peeled the lemon and experienced a better tasting flavored water. If you look down a few entries, you can add the True Lemon packets I blogged about to get the lemon flavor. Happy water drinking!!

1 comments:

Seymone said...

Thanks sis.. I am going to target for a nice pitcher and I will be making this daily.

Search

Counter


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Home Design. Powered by Blogger