Friday, September 18, 2009

Raw Honey - Facial Mask


Use raw honey for a mask and your skin will thank you. I promise. I saw many many reviews and recommendation on this product. I instantly got the mental picture of sticky, icky, and gooey honey sliding down my face. (Not a pretty picture huh!) with that being said, I ignored the honey raves. Well, I saw one review that MADE me buy this stuff. The lady posted a before and after shot of her cystic acne on her cheek. She said in 2 - 3 days it was gone.

I purchased some raw honey and gave it a try. (Raw Honey can be found on the net or at Whole Foods) I had two new PMS pimple and used the honey for 3 days and they were gone! Now, I use other acne treatment that will get rid of the pimples in the same amount of time but the honey had an extra bonus. The other meds left spots. Not really dark spots but still spots. The honey cleared up the pimples and left no signs of it ever being on my face. That had me sold!!

How did I use it? I smeared the honey on in a very thin layer then covered it with a bandage before bed. That is it! Give it a try.

*This can also be used as a facial mask by applying a very thin layer of the honey on your face. Remember, keep the layer thin. It can be left on for 20 mins; but I normally put it on and forget about it.*

2 comments:

Lavendar said...

Excellent! I am going to try this right now. I have Manuka Honey which has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties and it is supposed to be very healing and very strong. I haven't tried it on my face yet, but it will stop a sore throat and even swollen tonsils with just one tablespoon in some tea. I'm running to slather some on my face! LOL

mstar said...

Great idea to use a bandage. I tried the honey mask once, and it was the biggest mess ever. It was so uncomfortable as it melted and ran down my face, LOL.

Next time I will try it with a bandage like you suggested.

Search

Counter


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Home Design. Powered by Blogger