Sunday, March 2, 2008

Vitamins and Supplements

Vitamins are a really important part for Hair, skin, and nails. Not only are some of these vitamins good for you hair, skin, and nails; they are also beneficial for overall health. When you are healthy your hair benefits too!!

Once I started my journey for long hair, I really started researching different vitamins and ways they would benefit me.

MSM......MSM is great for joints but many use it for hair growth. I used it for a little white and stopped. MSM gave me horrible headaches. :(

Biotin......I love biotin. Not only does it give strong, beautiful nails; it also help tremendously with hair growth. I take 5mg of biotin daily. You must drink plenty of water with biotin to avoid skin break-outs.

Omega 3-6-9 Oil, Fish Oil, and Flaxseed Oil......These are the 'good' fats. These fatty acids are great for hair and skin. I started taking these for my hair but my skin really flourished with these.

Multi-vitamin and Iron......These not only help your overall health but they are good for you hair too!! I use Kroger Multivitamin. My eye doctor recommended this brand and I have been taking it every since.

I have other vitamins and have taken others but these are the most important one I found from my experience with vitamins. I get almost all my vitamins from Vitamin Shoppe

WebMD article

0 comments:

Search

Counter


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Home Design. Powered by Blogger