Thursday, March 13, 2008

Aveeno Skin Brighting Daily Scrub



Aveeno Skin Brighting Daily Scrub is a super super fab facial scrub. This is a nice gentle exfoliating scrub that is not harsh on the skin. (I have very sensitive skin.) If you are using any scrubs with nuts or shells in them, please throw them in the trash. The nuts and shells are to harsh and can damage your skin. I have used this mask for over a year and I totally love it! It also contains soy. Soy is wonderful for the skin. For more information on soy, click here.

You can purchase it at any drug store (Walgreens, Drugstore.com, CVS, etc) or discount stores like Target or Wal-Mart for around $6.99.

Here is the write up on the product from the Aveeno home page.

This daily facial scrub helps improve skin tone, texture and clarity to reveal brighter, more radiant skin. This unique formula combines natural soy extracts with smooth, round microbeads to gently exfoliate while you cleanse, leaving skin soft, smooth and even-looking. Good for everyday use and gentle enough for sensitive skin. Additional Product Benefits Include: soap-free, oil-free, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you for this info for the face scrub! Ive been looking for something I can use daily. I am anxious on picking up this product today!! :D
I currently use the apricot scrub and its a little harsh on my skin and my cheeks get a little red when I scrub it in.. :(
Im ready for something new!

My Life in the Sunshine said...

I have this and I dont like it much for a facial scrub. Its a great cleaner but for scrubbing, not so much.

Search

Counter


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Home Design. Powered by Blogger